She - Elvis Costello
She
May be the face I can't forget.
A trace of pleasure or regret.
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay.
She may be the song that summer sings.
May be the chill that autumn brings.
May be a hundred different things.
Within the measure of a day.
She
May be the beauty or the beast.
May be the famine or the feast.
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell.
She may be the mirror of my dreams.
A smile reflected in a stream.
She may not be what she may seem.
Inside her shell.
She who always seems so happy in a crowd.
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud.
No one's allowed to see them when they cry.
She may be the love that cannot hope to last.
May come to me from shadows of the past.
That I'll remember till the day I die.
She
May be the reason I survive.
The why and wherefore I'm alive.
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years.
Me I'll take her laughter and her tears.
And make them all my souvenirs.
For where she goes I've got to be.
The meaning of my life is.
She, she, she
May be the face I can't forget.
A trace of pleasure or regret.
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay.
She may be the song that summer sings.
May be the chill that autumn brings.
May be a hundred different things.
Within the measure of a day.
She
May be the beauty or the beast.
May be the famine or the feast.
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell.
She may be the mirror of my dreams.
A smile reflected in a stream.
She may not be what she may seem.
Inside her shell.
She who always seems so happy in a crowd.
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud.
No one's allowed to see them when they cry.
She may be the love that cannot hope to last.
May come to me from shadows of the past.
That I'll remember till the day I die.
She
May be the reason I survive.
The why and wherefore I'm alive.
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years.
Me I'll take her laughter and her tears.
And make them all my souvenirs.
For where she goes I've got to be.
The meaning of my life is.
She, she, she
Movie Notting Hill O.S.T
Song is very sweet~
Listen to song~
Good Night★
Now time is Am 12:36

It's a lovely song for sure. However, you didn't say much about the song. Tell me about the movie or about the song. Do you sing it sometimes, etc?
ReplyDelete